Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome to the Shy Bladder (Paruresis) Blog

Hey!

I have decided to start a Shy Bladder Paruresis blog to share my experience with this condition.

Shy Bladder is also known as Paruresis, bashful bladder, stage fright, and pee shyness. It is a form of social anxiety that results in the inability to pee in a public restroom. It is most common with men but women do also suffer from the condition.

The medical term for shy bladder is Paruresis. This term and the condition in general is relatively unknown. Many people will be able to relate to the one-off moment of stage fright in a public restroom, but a lot of people may be surprised to learn that this is an ongoing issue for many people around the world. And a very annoyinng issue at that!

I have a shy bladder and have made some good progress in coping with the condition recently and I would like to share my experiences with others. It is funny how something so simple as needing to go pee when out and about can have such a negative impact on your day! But it does not need to have such an impact.

I have tried out many weird and wonderful techniques to help cope with the condition over the years and I will aim to share these with you.

I also run my own website called Shy Bladder Tips. On this website I recommend a digital download called the Paruresis Treatment System as one possible method to help overcome Paruresis. I will talk about this product and other alternative treatment methods in this blog.

All the best and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment